Monday 22 April 2013

The Return of the Blogger

It's been a while, people of the internet. I've missed you all. Like I said in my previous post, things have been too hectic and I just didn't have time to do blogging stuff. Let's see, what did I have to endure during that miserable two weeks? Oh, yes.
  • Chemistry- Titration Internal
  • Physics- Mechanics CAT
  • English- Opinion piece about Literature in the Digital Age
  • English- Seminar on how everyone is a victim of war
  • Maths- Graphs Internal
  • Art- Completed sketchbook and folio board (that's an A1 board that has to be filled with drawings, sketches, paintings of a stupid sculpture I had to make a couple of weeks before)
Thank goodness for sympathetic teachers, though. My English and Art teachers gave us extensions. Now we have during our holidays to do it. That's right. I have two weeks off.


Not that I'm going to be doing much except read and blog and eat and relax and read some more.But hey, that's what two weeks off from school are for. So regular blogging schedule is back, with reviews posted three times every week.

Now, excuse me. I've got a lot of blog reading to catch up to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...