Saturday 27 April 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves at I Have Lived a Thousand Lives 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we showcase books we have received or bought during the week.


If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen me mention not getting any more books for April until I'm finally caught up with all the books and ARCs I already had. Well, good news, everyone! I all the books I was supposed to have finished and now I've got new books. Good timing, too, cause it came at a time when my day has been kinda crap. Plus, I had to restock for the 24-hour read-a-thon this weekend. Interested in joining, by the way? All the information is at their website.

Onto my books!

Imaginary Girls The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) 17 & Gone 

Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
-Apparently she's a great author. I've got two of her books and I'll see which one is better, if she is as great as everyone says she is.

The Runaway King by Jennifer A Nielsen
-I love this trilogy. But I think I'll reread the first one again to jog my memory since I can't even name five characters in it.

17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
-Look, it's her other book. Imaginary Girls has a much better cover.

Time Between Us (Time Between Us, #1) Prodigy (Legend, #2) The Collector (Dante Walker, #1)

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
-I've already read this one. It was pretty good. I won't be posting a proper review for it because I don't really have much to say. I wrote something teeny tiny up on Goodreads if you're really curious.

Prodigy by Marie Lu
-Finally get to read this. Many have told me this is much better than the first one so I'm looking forward to reading it.

The Collector by Victoria Scott
-Everyone was talking about this lately. I've read it already, and I'm afraid I didn't like it quite as much as everyone else did. I'll be posting my review soon.

Just a couple more egalley ARCs:
Spirit (Elemental, #3)  Starglass

Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
-I love this series. I don't love Hunter all that much, but the brothers are awesome as pie.

Starglass by Phoebe North
-I don't really know what to expect from Straglass. It definitely looks interesting. Hopefully, I'll end up enjoying it. I'm part of a tour for it, as well, so fingers crossed.

I think that's all for me. That's a lot more books than I realized.
What do you thing of my books? How's your haul like? Sound off in the comments or leave me a link to your post.


ETA: I'm not doing the read-a-thon anymore. I got so confused by the time zones so bad. I thought it was on Saturday, then I realized NZ is a day ahead so I thought it was Sunday. I checked the site on Sunday and it was already half over. I'm still confused about that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...