Saturday 9 March 2013

Stacking the Shelves


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This is where we showcase books we have received or bought during the week.

This week I've got:



Iced by Karen Marie Moning
I absolutely loved her Fever series. But this is Dani's series from now on. I can't imagine enjoying reading a book in Dani's perspective. She narrated very briefly during one of the Fever books, while Mac was MIA and it was just plain annoying. The reviews have been less than stellar as well. Something about the pedophilic relationships Dani gets herself into. *shudders* Plus, no more Mac and Barrons.

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Oh, the rave reviews are through the roof for this one. And look at the pretty cover.

Partials by Dan Wells
The second book, Fragments, came out a while ago and I hadn't even heard of this series before that. Let's see what all the hype is about.



This is Not a Test


Black Heart by Holly Black
I've been meaning to finally finish this series. It's the final showdown between Lily and Cassel. Don't hold back, Cassel. Bring that bitch down. Besides, the cover looks gorgeous. Thank goodness they redesigned it.

Everbound By Brodi Ashton
I quite enjoyed Everneath. Apparently this is a bajillion times better. Cole, though. I hate Cole.

The Archived by Victoria Schwab
I've finally got it, people! Finally! I have to tone down my expectations though or else I'm going to end up being disappointed.

ETA: I forgot I also got This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers.
Everyone seems to love Courtney Summers, right? 


I'm excited for my books this week. Too bad, I won't actually get to read them until I finish the review copies I've got. Well, at least one of them.
  • Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon
  • The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise
  • The End Games by Michael T. Martin
  • Insomnia by J. R. Johansson
  • Night School by C. J. Daugherty
What do you think of my books, if you've read them before? What books have you got? Leave them in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...