Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

2013 is a wink away and we'd be leaving 2012 behind.

It's been a fan-freaking-tastic year. I've read a lot more books than I have in years previously and that's largely because of the book community I had only heard about this year. I mean I knew people were passionate when it came to books, but I didn't realize that there was this awesome community who shared my love for literature. I joined Goodreads around April this year and thank goodness for that because I wouldn't even have heard of half the books I read and loved. I would still be looking for recommendations on the NY Best-Seller's List and while it features some good books, most of the time, it's highly inaccurate. I was only getting used to Goodreads when two months later, I discovered the book blogging community. I didn't know it could get any awesomer than Goodreads but it did. I've met many people, made friends with lots of you and fangirled so many times about authors and books and *sniff* I love you all.
Sorry, didn't mean to get all emotional.

Anyway, thanks to my readers and my followers and authors and publishers and just everyone part of this awesome community. See you all next year for more reviews, more books, more fangirling, more fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...