Monday 3 September 2012

Musing Mondays (3)



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


This week's musing asks:
Have you ever considered writing a book before? What genre would you write?

Of course I have. I love reading books and I know all too well the power of the author's words, the wonder in delving into a new world, the love one would feel for a 'fictional' character. I want to be able to give myself, and the reader, all these things. But more than anything, I want to have the satisfaction of creating something wonderful and sharing it to the world.

If I do write, I would write something in the dystopian genre. It's among my favourite genres as I believe it would have the most possibility to contain the perfect mixture of action, strong characters, romance and humour. Or, possibly contemporary young adult fiction. The ones I've read are paricularly amazing and heartbreaking. I want to be able to command words and characters that would touch readers all over the world (and hopefully make them cry).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...