Tuesday 17 July 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading
                                                                                                                                                                          
My Teaser

The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)Title: The False Prince
Author: Jennifer A. Nielsen
Series: The Ascending Trilogy (1)
Publisher: Scholastic
Release Date: 1 April 2012

Teaser:
"I haven't said much as to why I've collected you boys," Conner began. "I'm sure in your heads you've created every sort of speculation, from the likely and plausible to the wild and impossible. What I have in mind is closer to the latter of those."
pg 20                                                                                                                   .


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...