Saturday 21 July 2012

In My Mailbox (2)




This meme is hosted by The Story Siren weekly. It showcases your recently acquired books; whether it's from the library, bought, ebooks or whatever. Share.

Books I recently got:

Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)EldestDaughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #1)Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops

I've heard lots of good things about Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and I really loved Graceling so I'm excited for Fire.
Not much this week. But then again, I haven't even finished the ones I borrowed from the library last week. Whoops.


1 comments:

  1. They all look amazing! I have Daughter of Smoke and Bone and apparently its really good! :) Enjoy all your new books !:)

    Kyra
    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...