Saturday 14 July 2012

In My Mailbox (1)


This meme is hosted by The Story Siren weekly. It showcases your recently acquired books; whether it's from the library, bought, ebooks or whatever. Share.

These are books I recently borrowed from the library...

The Perks of Being a WallflowerRaised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)The Thirteen HallowsThe HelpShatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)Legend (Legend, #1)The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)

I've got quite a lot of books to get through but I'm excited! These books are ones I've been waiting for for a while. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that Shatter Me, the False Prince and Clockwork Angel are amazing reads! I am a new follower! :)

    Kyra
    www.blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Kyra, I'll stop by yours.
      I just finished False Prince and it was really good. Starting on Shatter Me now :)

      Delete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...