Saturday 7 July 2012

Cover Release -- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)Title: Scarlet
Author: Marissa Meyer
Series: Lunar Chronicles (2)
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends 
Release Date: 5 February 2013 (not soon enough)
Date Read: 


The cover for Scarlet, the second installment for the Lunar Chronicles, was released on 5 July 2012.

Now, look at that cover! Just look at it! Bask in all its glory and awesomeness. (Gotta admit though, I like Cinder's better.) Can 2012 be over now, and tomorrow be 5 February, 2013? I just want that book in my hands, now.

Book two, Scarlet, is based on Little Red Riding Hood. It continues Cinder’s story as she attempts to escape Queen Levana’s vengeance and learn more about her past. The story also introduces readers to Scarlet, a girl living in southern France whose grandmother has mysteriously disappeared. In order to find her, Scarlet seeks the help of Wolf, a street fighter with more than a few mysteries of his own.
(from Goodreads)

Excerpt of Chapter 1

I have to be honest. I have not read the excerpts themselves because I'll feel tortured by the time I finish reading it. I was never good with sneak peeks and excerpts. 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the sequel Scarlet! I just saw the cover for the first time on jere, great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...